Saturday, August 18, 2012

39 weeks!




How far along: 39 weeks


How big is baby:    It's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.)



Sleep: Sleeping pretty well.  I usually get up once/night to use the bathroom.



Movement: Starting to slow down movements.  Probably running out of room!




Food cravings:  Liking Oreos, Apples and McDonald's hotcakes



Food adversions: none specifically

 

Gender: It's still a BOY!!



Symptoms: Heartburn, kind of crampy, BH contractions, getting up every night to use the bathroom



What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out, being able to take medicine without feeling guilty, fully caffienated drinks, wanting to eat food, whitening my teeth




Best moment of the week:  I am finally done with work!  I had my last day on Wed.  So my 1st day of maternity leave was at 38w5d.




What I'm looking forward to: Meeting Baby B



Milestones:  Only 1 week left until due date!  Baby B will most likely be born this week (one way or another).




Maternity clothes: Wearing mostly tshirts and shorts.  Done with work clothes!



Weight gain: +14 lbs (-1 lb from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment