Saturday, August 4, 2012

37 weeks!



How far along: 37 weeks


How big is baby:    Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard)




Sleep: I am still sick this week with an awful cough.  Since I really can't take any good meds, I am still suffering through this cough day and night.




Movement: Still a crazy mover





Food cravings:  None specifically.  Not having much hunger lately.





Food adversions: none specifically





Gender: It's still a BOY!!





Symptoms: Heartburn, shortness of breath, kind of crampy, BH contractions





What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out, being able to take medicine without feeling guilty, fully caffienated drinks, wanting to eat food, whiten my teeth





Best moment of the week:  I took 3 days off this week to spend time with the family and get ready for baby B.  Sadly, I was sick...but it was still nice to not be at work.





What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my new baby





Milestones: 37 weeks = "full term"





Maternity clothes: Pants at work, still wearing my regular shirts, but I have to make sure they are long enough.




Weight gain: +14 lbs (+1 lb from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment