Saturday, August 11, 2012

38 weeks!



How far along: 38 weeks


How big is baby:    He weighs about 6.8 pounds and he's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek).


Sleep: Still sick this week as well (has been 2 weeks now).  I think my cough is getting better, but this is the worst cough I can remember having.  However, I am able to sleep pretty well.


Movement: Still a crazy mover



Food cravings: None specifically.  Slightly more hungry this week.




Food adversions: none specifically


Gender: It's still a BOY!!




Symptoms: Heartburn, kind of crampy, BH contractions, getting up every night to use the bathroom




What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out, being able to take medicine without feeling guilty, fully caffienated drinks, wanting to eat food, whitening my teeth




Best moment of the week:  DS won the game ball again at t-ball which made him happy.




What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my new baby (and not being pregnant....which I know I will regret saying once I am not pregnant anymore)



Milestones:  Only 2 weeks left until my due date!  Baby could come "any time"




Maternity clothes: Pants at work, still wearing my regular shirts, but I have to make sure they are long enough.



Weight gain: +15 lbs (+1 lb from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment