Wednesday, August 15, 2012

38w3d appt.

Well...still 3.5 cm dilated and "a little more effaced".

Now the the not as fun stuff....I still have this "cold".  They took a throat culture and are sending it out to be examined.  I most likely have an ear infection and sinus infection along with my cough/upper respiratory tract infection.  I started the Z-pack antibiotics yesterday and will hopefully be healed soon. 

My last day of work was today.  It was kind of difficult deciding whether to come out early or not, but it is tough being sick at work.

Not so good news...Baby B is still expected to be large.  I am going for another u/s Monday to check his growth and then have an OB appt. later in the day.  I am feeling less and less confident in my ability to VBAC.  And frankly, I am just sick and tired.  Literally!  Not of being pregnant....just of being sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment