Saturday, March 3, 2012

15 weeks...

How far along: 15 weeks



How big is baby:   about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple).


Sleep:  Still can't get enough.  (Even slept for 10 hours one night this week!)
 
 
Movement:  I don't think I have felt anything yet.
 
 
Food cravings:  None specifically....just food in general
 
 
Food adversions:  Just eggs
 
 
Gender:  I am thinking girl again this week
 
 
Symptoms:  None really
 
 
What do I miss: Nothing!
 
 
Best moment of the week:   Seeing the baby again!
 
 
What I'm looking forward to: u/s at 16w2d
 
 
Milestones:   Had 6 u/s all with a heartbeat
 
 
Maternity clothes:  Wore a few materinity pants this week.  I still feel a little better with my regular pants and the hair tie.  The maternity pants don't really fit me well (to big in the butt and legs, but too short)
 
 
Weight gain:  -2lbs (still)

No comments:

Post a Comment