Saturday, March 10, 2012

16 weeks!

How far along: 16 weeks

How big is baby:   At 4 1/2 inches long (head to bottom) and 3 1/2 ounces, the baby is about the size of an avocado.
 
 
Sleep:  Still going to sleep by 9:30 every night
 
 
Movement:  Still nothing
 
Food cravings:  I ate at Friendly's twice this week and got a Buffalo Chicken Salad twice!  Soooo good.  I finally got my chocoloate covered pretzels too!
 
 
Food adversions:  Nothing specific
 
Gender:  I am still confident it's a girl, but I had a dream last night that revealed a boy.  Hmmm???
 
Symptoms: None really
 
 
What do I miss: Nothing...not much has changed
 
 
Best moment of the week: Pretty uneventful week.  Some new maternity clothes I ordered from Old Navy came this week.
 
What I'm looking forward to: u/s at 16w2d (hopefully finding out the sex!)
 
Milestones:   Almost to 4 months!
 
Maternity clothes:  I quit with the maternity pants for now.  They are too big.  I have been wearing my regular pants with the hair tie and a bella band.
 
 
Weight gain: -1 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment