Saturday, March 24, 2012

18 weeks!

How far along: 18 weeks


How big is baby:   Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces
 
 
Sleep:  Having trouble sleeping later than 6am...even if I go to bed late.
 
 
 
Movement:  Still feeling little flutters.  I can sometimes feel them from the outside, but DH still hasn't
 
 
Food cravings: Nothing specific.  I am quite hungry though.
 
 
Food adversions: Nothing specific right now
 
 
Gender: I am still pretty sure it's a girl.... hopefully only 2 more days until we find out!
 
 
Symptoms:  none really
 
 
What do I miss:   exercising more frequently
 
 
Best moment of the week:   Got to hear the heartbeat again yesterday....a strong 150 bpm
 
 
What I'm looking forward to: u/s in 2 days!!!
 
 
Milestones:  hopefully finding out the sex soon will be a milestone!
 
 
Maternity clothes: I wore maternity pants twice this week.  I still haven't found a pair that is really comfy.
 
 
Weight gain: +1 lbs (up 2lbs from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment