Saturday, March 17, 2012

17 weeks!

How far along: 17 weeks


How big is baby:   Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom.  (Although baby was actually measuring at 6 oz, 5 days ago!)
 
Sleep:  Getting a little less sleepy...A LITTLE!
 
Movement:  Finally started feeling flutters.  Still can't feel it from the outside.  Started feeling them around 16w2d.
 
 
Food cravings: I really wanted a fried bologna sandwich and finally made myself one for lunch yesterday.  It was really good!
 
Food adversions: Nothing specific right now
 
 
Gender: I am 95% sure it is a girl.  We will have to wait 9 more days to find out (hopefully!)
 
Symptoms:  sore back occasionally
 
What do I miss: Nothing...not much has changed
 
 
Best moment of the week:  Although we couldn't find out the sex, we did get to see the jumping and wiggling little baby a lot on the u/s.  Plus, I like feeling the flutters.
 
 
What I'm looking forward to: u/s at 18w2d (hopefully finding out the sex!  take 2)
 
 
Milestones: Almost to 4 months!
 
 
Maternity clothes: I have still quit with the maternity pants for now. They are too big. I have been wearing my regular pants with the hair tie and a bella band.
 
Weight gain: -1 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment