Saturday, March 24, 2012

18 week appointment

Had my 18 week appt. with Dr. F. yesterday.  It went well, except she walks in and says..."have you noticed any pain or pressure when peeing"?  I said, I didn't think so.  Apparently I have a UTI and she gave me a rx for macrobid.

I gained 1lb overall since my "starting weight".  I have a feeling I'll be gaining like crazy now since my appetite is back in full force.

I heard the heartbeat again, which was a strong 150 bpm.

We also went over my cervical length measurements from my 16 week u/s  It went from 3.8 cm @ 14 weeks to 4.5 cm at 16 weeks.  We were both happy with the numbers.

Looking forward to Monday to find out the sex (take 2).

2 comments:

  1. Good for you only being up one, lol. I've gained TEN since the start of Lupron. That's on top of the seven I gained during the three injectable cycles. So yes, I'm SEVENTEEN pounds heavier than I was in July. Fml.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe you! You look exactly the same to me!

    ReplyDelete