Wednesday, December 3, 2014

36 weeks

How far along: 36 weeks


 
How big is baby:    Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. She now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. 



Sleep:     Uncomfortable, having contractions during the night which are annoying




Movement: Wiggle worm




Food cravings:  Mighty Taco



Food aversions: none specifically



Gender: It's still a girl!!



Symptoms:  Heartburn, shortness or breath, lots of pressure, kind of crampy.  At 35 weeks I was checked and said to be 1 cm and 70%.




What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out, being able to take medicine without feeling guilty, fully caffeinated drinks




Best moment of the week:  I am off for the next 4 days!




What I'm looking forward to:  Christmas




Milestones: I'm due this month!




Maternity clothes:   Pants at work, still wearing my regular shirts, but I have to make sure they are long enough and wear the belly band thing




Weight gain: +10 lbs (162lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment