Saturday, December 13, 2014

38 weeks

How far along: 38 weeks

How big is baby:    She weighs about 6.8 pounds and he's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek).



Sleep: Ehhhh....Still waking up throughout the night



Movement: Still a crazy mover



Food cravings: Mighty Taco, Apples



Food aversions: none specifically



Gender: It's still a girl!!



Symptoms: Heartburn is bad (even with Protonix).  Contractions, etc.  Still 1-2 cm.




What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out, being able to take medicine without feeling guilty, fully caffeinated drinks, whitening my teeth




Best moment of the week:  Got our new minivan yesterday!!!




What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my new baby (and never being pregnant again....which I know I will regret saying once I am not pregnant anymore)



Milestones:  Only 2 weeks left until my due date!  Baby will be here in at least 9 days if not sooner!




Maternity clothes: Pants at work, still wearing my regular shirts, but I have to make sure they are long enough.




Weight gain: +11 lbs (163lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment