Sunday, December 7, 2014

37 weeks

How far along: 37 weeks

How big is baby:    Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard)



Sleep: Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not.  No more naps sadly since B gave them up :-(



Movement: Still a crazy mover




Food cravings:  Mighty Taco and Apples




Food aversions: none specifically




Gender: It's still a GIRL!!



Symptoms: Heartburn BAD, shortness of breath, kind of crampy, BH contractions




What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out, being able to take medicine without feeling guilty, fully caffeinated drinks, wanting to eat food, whiten my teeth



Best moment of the week:  We went to a Knighthawks game last night (B's 1st time).  Both boys were very good and had a great time.




What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my new baby...2 weeks!




Milestones: 37 weeks = "full term".  At 36w5d I was 1-2cm and 80%.




Maternity clothes: Pants at work, still wearing my regular shirts, but I have to make sure they are long enough.



Weight gain: +13 lbs (165lbs)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment