Monday, November 24, 2014

35 weeks

How far along: 35 weeks
How big is baby:    Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon).



Sleep:     Sleeping has become more difficult.  Uncomfortable and waking up.



Movement: She's a mover



Food cravings:  Zebra cakes, milkshakes, apples



Food aversions: none specifically



Gender: It's still a girl!!



Symptoms:  Had an eventful day yesterday.  Spent 8 hours in the ED.  I woke up at 2am with extreme pain in my shoulder and ribs on the right side.  I was worried that I was having gall stones.  The on call dr was worried I might have a PE.  I had to get a chest x-ray, ultrasound of kidneys, gallbladder, liver and legs (DVT).  I then had an elevated blood level which was a marker for PE so I had to have a VQ scan.  I feel better than I did, but still not 100%



What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out, being able to take medicine without feeling guilty, fully caffeinated drinks



Best moment of the week:  DH had 4 days off in a row



What I'm looking forward to:  Baby born in 4 weeks!



Milestones: I'm 35 weeks which means only 35 days left until my due date!



Maternity clothes:  Maternity pants for sure.



Weight gain: +11 lbs (163lbs)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment