Sunday, November 16, 2014

34 weeks

How far along: 34 weeks

How big is baby:    Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long

Sleep:   Must sleep with body pillow, or can't sleep at all.  Some nights I have a sore back and toss and turn a lot.



Movement: Very active...sometimes it even hurts



Food cravings:    I still love the Sonic Java Chillers and apple slices



Food aversions: none specifically



Gender: It's still a girl!!



Symptoms: Heartburn is somewhat under control with protonix.  Sore back, short of breath.



What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out, fully caffeinated drinks

Best moment of the week:     Brad's done with 2 weeks of training so he is home earlier than 5/5:30pm



What I'm looking forward to: Paintnite tonight with Dawn



Milestones: Only 3 more weeks until I am "full term"




Maternity clothes: Maternity pants and jeans.  A shirt here and there.


Weight gain: +9 lbs (161 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment