Sunday, November 2, 2014

32 weeks

How far along: 32 weeks

How big is baby:    By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus.



Sleep:    Sleep has been on and off.  Sometimes I sleep fine, others ..I am up all night




Movement:   Very active!



Food cravings:  can we say Halloween candy??



Food aversions: none specifically



Gender: It's still a girl!!




Symptoms: Heartburn, contractions, sore back



What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out, being able to take medicine without feeling guilty




Best moment of the week:   Had a nice Halloween with the boys and DH.  It was cold and rainy, but had fun anyway!

What I'm looking forward to:   Christmas!



Milestones:  "I'm due next month"


 
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants for sure



Weight gain: +6 lbs (158lbs)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment