Saturday, October 25, 2014

31 weeks

How far along: 31 weeks

How big is baby:    This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds

Sleep:   OK sleep...not great


Movement:    Moves all the time.



Food cravings: I wish I could have a buffalo chicken salad right now



Food aversions:   none specifically



Gender: It's still a girl!!

Symptoms: Heartburn - taking protonix



What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out, being able to take medicine without feeling guilty



Best moment of the week: We went to Great Wolf Lodge this past weekend and had a good time!


 
What I'm looking forward to: Halloween this week



Milestones: less than 2 months to go (C-section scheduled for Dec 22)

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants all the way!



Weight gain: +8 lbs (160lbs)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment