Saturday, July 28, 2012

36 weeks!



How far along: 36 weeks


 
How big is baby:    Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. She now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long.  (Even though Baby B is actually almost 7lbs!)




Sleep:     I have a cough or something this week, so it is a little more difficult to sleep.




Movement: Oh yes....allllll over the place.  He is head down with his back to my left side





Food cravings:  None really...but have almost gone through another package of double stuffed Oreos




Food adversions: none specifically





Gender: It's still a BOY!!





Symptoms:  Heartburn, shortness or breath, lots of pressure, kind of crampy, cranky






What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out, being able to take medicine without feeling guilty, fully caffienated drinks, wanting to eat food





Best moment of the week: Got to see Baby B again (one last time befor me makes his real debut)





What I'm looking forward to: The rest of summer, meeting my new boy





Milestones: 36 weeks, almost into the "month I'm due"





Maternity clothes:   Pants at work, still wearing my regular shirts, but I have to make sure they are long enough.



Weight gain: +13 lbs (-4 lb from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment