Saturday, July 14, 2012

34 weeks!



How far along: 34 weeks


How big is baby:    Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long




Sleep:   Must sleep with body pillow, or can't sleep at all





Movement: Very active...sometimes it even hurts




Food cravings:    nothing specific, but I have eaten an embarassing amount of McDonald's spicy chicken mcbites




Food adversions: none specifically




Gender: It's still a BOY!!




Symptoms: Heartburn is worse again...increased the dose of Zantac





What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out, being able to take medicine without feeling guilty, fully caffienated drinks





Best moment of the week:   Chase's 1st T-ball game




What I'm looking forward to: I am having another u/s at 35w6d




Milestones: Only 3 more weeks until I am "full term"



 

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants at work, shorts at home (since it has been in the 80s and 90s this week)


Weight gain: +14 lbs (+1 lb from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment