Saturday, July 21, 2012

35 weeks!



How far along: 35 weeks


How big is baby:    Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon).





Sleep:     Sleeping ok as long as I have my body pillow and fan





Movement: Very active kid in there





Food cravings:  just back to being hungry in general





Food adversions: none specifically





Gender: It's still a BOY!!





Symptoms: Heartburn is about the same (maybe a little better this week)






What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out, being able to take medicine without feeling guilty, fully caffienated drinks





Best moment of the week: Chase's won the "game ball" at his T-ball game.  We also got a new iPad which is pretty cool!





What I'm looking forward to: Having another u/s in 6 days





Milestones: I'm 35 weeks which means only 35 days left until my due date!





Maternity clothes:  Stinks having to wear pants at work since it has been so hot out.  I immediately change into shorts when I come home.


Weight gain: +17 lbs (+3 lb from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment