Saturday, February 18, 2012

13 weeks...the data

How far along:  13 weeks

How big is baby:  Size of a medium shrimp

Sleep:  Yes please...can I have some more??

Movement:  The little thing in moving, but I can't feel it yet!

Food cravings:  None :(

Food adversions:  Food in general...can't wait to be hungry again

Gender:  Hmmm...today I'll go with girl?

Symptoms:  Feeling a little crampy on and off with the usual headache

What do I miss:  Feeling hungry & enjoying food

Best moment of the week:  Nothing...no really, nothing happened and it was great!

What I'm looking forward to:  Next u/s on the 27th

Milestones:  I've made it another week

Maternity clothes:  I haven't broken them out yet.  I really should...  My pants seem to fit in the morning and then by mid-day I am unbuttoned and by the end of the day I need to be in sweats!  Maybe this week I will make the switch???

Weight gain:  -3lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment