Sunday, July 27, 2014

18 weeks

How far along: 18 weeks
How big is baby:   Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces
 
Sleep:  The usual
 
Movement:  Still feeling little flutters.  Can't feel them from the outside yet.
 
Food cravings: Nothing specific.  Maybe corn on the cob?
 
Food aversions: If I had to say anything, I'd say hot dogs.  I was on a hot dog kick, but that ended,
 
Gender: No clue....find out in 4 days!
 
Symptoms:  none really
 
What do I miss:   exercising more intensely
 
Best moment of the week:     Nice weather, hanging out with the boys
 
What I'm looking forward to: u/s in 4 days!
 
Milestones:  hopefully finding out the sex soon will be a milestone! 
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing the same 2-3 pairs of maternity pants to work.
 
Weight gain: -5 lbs (147lbs)

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment