Monday, July 14, 2014

16 weeks

How far along: 16 weeks
 
How big is baby:   At 4 1/2 inches long (head to bottom) and 3 1/2 ounces, the baby is about the size of an avocado.
 
Sleep:  Going well
 
Movement:  Maybe a little flicker here and there
 
Food cravings:  Nothing strong this week
 
Food aversions:  Nothing specific
 
Gender:  I feel like maybe boy??  But I'm 100% not sure
 
Symptoms:  gas pains and heartburn
 
What do I miss: I missed doing obstacles during the Tough Mudder
 
Best moment of the week:     We did the Tough Mudder on Saturday.  11 people, 10.5 miles, 85 degrees and we all completed it!
 
What I'm looking forward to:  OB apt on Wed (in 2 days) and a/s on July 31st
 
Milestones:   Almost to 4 months!
 
Maternity clothes:  Maternity pants at work even though they are too big
 
Weight gain: -4 lbs (148lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment