Saturday, June 30, 2012

32 weeks!


How far along: 32 weeks


How big is baby:    By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus.



Sleep:    Sleep has been decent.  Can't really complain.




Movement:   Very active!


Food cravings:  nothing really...haven't been very hungry, but if I had to pick something I'd say Oreos.




Food adversions: none specifically



Gender: It's still a BOY!!




Symptoms: Heartburn is back, but the Zantac helps



What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out, being able to take medicine without feeling guilty




Best moment of the week:   Not exactly the best moment, but I'll go with the most memorable.  On Thursday I got called into an office at work and was told my position was eliminated.  I had just hit my 4 year anniversary of working there.  However, they did have another position for me in a different hospital.  I consider myself lucky since 42 positions were cut and only 4 were able to be reassigned to other positions.



What I'm looking forward to:   Summer fun, DS started T-ball



Milestones:  "I'm due next month"



Maternity clothes: Maternity pants/shorts all the way!




Weight gain: +12 lbs (-1 lb from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment