Saturday, June 2, 2012

28 weeks!

How far along: 28 weeks



How big is baby:    Your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels (Baby B weighed in at 3lbs 0oz....2 days ago!)


Sleep:  Sleeping well at night


Movement:  Still feeling this crazy one.  DH thinks he moves more than ds #1 did.  I can't really remember!


Food cravings:   None really

Food adversions: None

Gender: It's still a BOY!!


Symptoms: Heartburn still...taking Zantac now (definitely working). 


What do I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, regular clothes, working out

 
Best moment of the week:   Had my LAST u/s and saw a cute little baby

What I'm looking forward to: Making it into July!


Milestones: 3rd Trimester!


Maternity clothes: Still wearing maternity pants or sweatpants/shorts.    Wore my 1st maternity shirt this week.


Weight gain: +12 lbs (up 2 lbs from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment