Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Spotting...

Gross post....
Today when I went to the bathroom at work, there was a blob of mucus that was dark brown in my underwear. I wiped and there was a little more, but not a ton. Anyway, I called my OB and they wanted me to come in, but I couldn't leave work untl about 3 hous from then. About an hour later, I went to the bathroom again and there was another huge blob of mucus that was dark brown, but also with some bright red.
Anyway, I went to the OB office and HB was good, baby was moving around, cervix was closed, but she said she did see the discharge I was talking about. They took cultures and I should know the results by Friday.
So, this may possibly be normal or it may be an infection??? I have been on antibiotics 3 out of the past 5-6 weeks for UTI...maybe this has something to do with it????

Here's hoping it's nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment