Saturday, May 26, 2012

27 weeks!

How far along: 27 weeks


How big is baby:    This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with his legs extended.  (Baby B weighed in at 2lbs 0oz....10 days ago!)



Sleep: Still take a couple naps/week



Movement:  I felt Baby B kick this week and put my hand on my stomach to feel him.  I could feel a hard lump (like a boney foot!)



Food cravings:   None specifically....it varies by day.



Food adversions: None



Gender: It's still a BOY!!



Symptoms: Heartburn...taking Zantac now (seems to work).  On my 5th round of antibiotics :(



What do I miss:   Sleeping on my stomach & my regular pants



Best moment of the week:  Beautiful weather!  Passing my GTT.



What I'm looking forward to: Seeing baby B again this week by u/s



Milestones:  3rd Trimester!



Maternity clothes: Still wearing maternity pants or sweatpants/shorts.  No maternity shirts yet (but I could).

Weight gain: +10 lbs (up 0 lbs from last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment