Sunday, July 17, 2011

So a bunch of stuff has happened...

OK...

1.  I went to a "class" to learn about injectables
2.  I started acupunture 2 days ago
3.  IUI #3 was a FAIL

The injectable class was....crazy.  We learned about the history of injectables and their relationship to nun's urine.  Also, learned that it is illegal in Europe due to the high risk of multiples and a bunch of other really scary crap including how "selective pregnancy reduction" works.



So, the acupuncture was cool, I guess.  We went over my history and why I was there and then I had my "treatment".  It was painless, but it felt weird just to lay on my back for 40 minutes.  I am a stomach sleeper, so laying on my back on a table in a strange place wasn't entirely relaxing.  Hopefully it will get better.  I go back Tuesday.



AF showed today.  I knew I wasn't pregnant after I got a BFN @ 11dpiui, 13dpiui and 15dpiui.  Finally today @16dpiui, she showed.  It's like...once you know you aren't pregnant it is annoying to sit and wait for AF to show up.  She can be such a jokester sometimes!



I will call my RE tomorrow to schedule my u/s and to order my injects for this cycle.  CYCLE 29.  Am I feeling lucky?????

No comments:

Post a Comment