Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm a dirty girl...

Well at least I felt that way....

So I had to give myself the trigger today.  Seems like not such a big deal since I have been giving myself my gonal-f injects for the past 6 days....buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt it was. 

First off...I give myself my gonal-f injects through a pen so it is super easy.  I also do it in the privacy of my own home.

Today, my trigger HAD to be done at work, but to make matters worse I had to cross cover today and not work at my normal job.  I found time to sneak away with my "bag" and use the bathroom.  A busy bathroom.  A bathroom with 2 stalls and a line.  A dirty bathroom.

Anyway, there I was...sitting on the toilet, trying to spread out my drugs and needles, while reading the instructions and people jiggling to door to "see if anyone was in there".  To make a long story shorter, it was rushed and panic-like.  Then, after it was over I had to carry out my dirty used needles in my bag.  I felt like I had just done something so bad in a public bathroom at work and needed to find a sharps container immediately!

I've been badddddddddddd......so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment