Sunday, June 19, 2011

So the time has come to blog...

I've been putting this off for some time now.  I have always thought about blogging, but I am not very good at forming nice paragraphs and using proper grammar, etc.  Plus, I keep saying, well I am not going to start blogging midcycle, because it will just be a waste since I am going to get my BFP this time around...

But here I am, CD 1 of cycle 28, TTC #2.  Got all that??  For those that don't know all the lingo, I just started the 1st day of my 28th cycle trying to conceive my second child.  I really never thought this would be my life.  I mean really...I got pregnant with Chase without trying.  Some would call it "an accident" or "unplanned" even "careless", but to me, I call it a freakin' miracle.

Anyway, this has been a crazy and emotional journey for me and DH.  As cycle 28 starts here on no more perfect of a day than father's day, I am trying not to lose hope.  I will call my RE tomorrow to schedule my u/s and IUI #3.  ughhhhh....so it begins again....

And here is a picture that just irritates me.... that is the person I have become

No comments:

Post a Comment