Monday, June 23, 2014

13 weeks (again!)

So, I went to see my OB last week and she said..."you know how the u/s place changed your due date???  Well we are just going to keep the original".  So that's that!  I'm sticking with 12/27.  Which makes me 13w2d today.
 
The appt. went well and she gave me an order to go get another u/s this week (13w5d) for my 1st cervical length check.
 
Other than that...no news to report (which is good right?)


 
 
How far along:  13 weeks
 
How big is baby:  length ~ 3 in  |  7.6 cm     weight ~ 1 oz  |  28 g
 
Sleep:  Off and on sleepiness.  Probably doesn't help when I go to bed too late!
 
Movement:  Nothing yet
 
Food cravings:  Feeling better and enjoying food again.  Had my 1st egg salad sandwich today and it was awesome!!
 
Food aversions:  fish mostly
 
Gender:  Who knows????
 
Symptoms:  Nothing really.  Twinges here and there
 
What do I miss:  Running hard
 
Best moment of the week:  School is over this week!  Let summer begin!
 
What I'm looking forward to:  u/s in a few days
 
Milestones:  start of 2nd tri!
 
Maternity clothes:  Not yet, but getting close with the pants.
 
Weight gain:  -5lbs (147lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment