Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Will I always feel infertile?

I think the answer is yes.

I used to think that the only cure for infertility is...well, gettting pregnant.  But, now I am pregnant and I still feel that deep down inside I relate to infertile people way more than the fertiles.  There are things that feritles will never be able to understand and/or appreciate.  As an infertile, I still feel the need to take the fertiles aside and explain that what they have is a gift that so many long for.  Obviously I don't do this...because as we have said before, you just CAN'T understand if you haven't been there yourself.

Everytime I hear someone say they "really hope for a boy", or I "really hope my baby has blue eyes"....I want to say, you don't understand the meaning of hope.  Just ask an infertile.

No comments:

Post a Comment