Thursday, October 27, 2011

CD 1 of cycle 33....

I mean, I think I am on cycle 33, does anyone even know anymore?  Does it even matter?

Anyway, I had my post-op appt. with Dr. M. a couple days ago.  It was pretty uneventful, but good.
Basically:
  • my uterus was attached to my bladder
  • my uterus was also attached to the fat wall in front of my "guts"
  • endometriosis removed from left tube/ovary area
  • right tube untwisted and adhesions released
  • still have hematoma over incision over right tube
Dr. M. said he was pretty sure my right tube was not functioning, but my left probably was/is.  So, I am somewhat hopefully since I now have 2 tubes that work, but still concerned since I had one tube that was "working" all along.

We decided that DH and I will "try on our own" this cycle since we will be going on vacation in 2 weeks.  A vacation baby???  I sure hope so, but after 32 cycles...I think we know how this one will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment